DigiBird possesses a broad range of video wall solutions to meet today's growing needs. With an international marketing strategy, DigiBird is able to meet the demands of both the commercial and high-end residential markets with its versatile and extensive line of Video Wall Controllers.
The DigiBird Video Wall Controller Gen-2 is the newly released high stability video wall processor, which fully supports 4K UHD inputs and outputs.
The DigiBird hardware based Edge Blending Controller supports flat, wave curved and 3D blending with up to 4k capturing and 1080P @60Hz output for projectors and displays alike.
UniStation is a Unified KVM workstation over fiber, with seamless integration of video wall controller. It is high level KVM solution and can be applied for control room and command center should both KVM and video wall management be required.
The DigiBird compact Video Wall Controller is the simplest and most cost-effective solution to build an eye-catching and creative video wall. Each output can be independently flipped or rotated in any degree 0-360 increment.
Unlimited Creativity in every Degree
The DigiBird® DB-VRC4H-360F Video Wall Controller is the simplest and most cost-effective solution to build an eye-catching and creative video wall. It is an ideal video wall solution for retail stores, shopping malls, restaurants, sport bars, hotel lobbies, trade shows and entertainment venues.
The DB-VRC4H-360F breaks the limitations of the traditional video wall alignment. Unlike traditional video wall controllers or processors, each DB-VRC4H-360F output can be independently rotated by any degree in 0.1-degree increments. It also supports the alignment of varying resolutions and display sizes to build an asymmetrical, distinctive video wall. The DB-VRC4H-360F is a compact video wall controller/processor that features one 4K HDMI input which provides 4K UHD input capability, flexibly routing the input to four full HD output displays.
• Automatic Input Resolution Detection. The input port of the DB-VRC4H-360F can be connected to a HDMI Matrix Switcher; the end user can then easily switch input sources over the HDMI Matrix switcher, even from a 4K source to a 10 80p source, with no need to reconfigure the DB-VRC4H-360F.
• Supports connections to four HDMI displays, and all VES A resolutions (up to 1920x1200@60Hz) are supported.
• The input source can be cropped at the user's discretion and copied to output monitors. The smallest cropping area is one pixel.
• Embedded HDMI Audio
• Supports flexible EDI D management.
• Automatic input and output signal detection.
• Configured using Windows -based software (Wi ndows® XP, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 1 0 compatible) installed on a PC connected via USB.
• Durable, stainless steel chassis.
• Controls up to four displays in any video wall configuration.
• Cascade up to four units to create walls with more than four displays by the HDMI 1.4 loop out port and SYNC ports.
• Automatically compensates for the screen bezels of the video wall.
• Supports image rotation and mirroring. Each output can be independently rotated by any degree in 0.1-degree increments and flipped or mirrored horizontally or vertically.
• The displays aligned in the video wall can be of different sizes and of native resolution.
• Supports automatic frame lock. When the timings of the four monitors are the same, genlock will be activated. The genlock feature guarantees fluid motion video and minimizes latency.
Accepts HDMI 1.4 input signal format, HDCP 1.4
• compatible, maximum resolution up to 8000 x 4000@15Hz
• Input Connector
1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, locking
• Input Format
Maximum Input Resolution: 8000 x 4000@15Hz
• Input Clock Rate
• Input Bandwidth
• Input/output Sync
Yes, 2 x Ethernet Port
• Output Connectors
4 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, locking
• Output Format
• Loop Out
1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, locking, HDMI 1.4
• Output Resolution
up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
• Output Display Sizes
Different display size for each output channel
• Power: Input
o 100-240 VAC, 0.8 Amps
o Output: 12 VDC, 2 Amps
o Consumption: 24 Watts
• Operating Humidity
• Operating Temperature
32Q to 104Qf (0Q to 40QC)
• Dimensions (without rackmount)
1.75"H x 8.0 7" W x 8.39" D (44.5mm x 205mm x 213mm)
Dimensions (with rackmount)
1.75"H x 9.92" W x 8.39" D (44.5mm x 252mm x 213mm)
3.74"H x 17.72" W x 12.20" D (95mm x 450mm x 310mm)
Net Weight 2.09 lbs./ 0.95 Kg
Web-based control. GUI designed interface, not require specialized IT knowledge.
Specified User Management. Administrator is capable to authorize multiple users specific
access for video wall management, e.g. specific input, display area and functions.
The DB-VRC4H-360F Control and Design Software is a Microsoft® Windows® based application that is used to control the DB-VRC4H-360F Video Wall Controller from your computer via a USB cable with the DB-VRC4H-360F processor. DB-VRC4H-360F Control and Design Software is included with the DB-VRC4H-360F and available for download at digibirdtech.com.